Author Topic: Me  (Read 77 times)

Offline Avery

• Female to Male
Me
« on: April 19, 2018, 02:45:01 PM »
My name is Avery. I am 32 and live in Columbia, Mo. I am F2M and happily married to the love of my life. My wife is really understanding and supportive. We have a 5 year old special needs daughter. She is our world. Nice to meet everyone

Offline Jennifer

• Male to Female
  • Administrator
    • Transgender Community Support Mid-MO
Re: Me
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2018, 03:17:13 PM »
Hello Avery. It's nice to meet you. I was starting to wonder if I had any brothers here in town. I was beginning to think it was just us girls. ;)

I'm glad you found this place. It's starting to seem like people are coming by and signing up. Maybe we can finally get some actual meetups going, if enough people are interested.

But that's off topic. So I guess, just hang out and have fun!

Jennifer
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality

Offline Avery

• Female to Male
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2018, 05:22:09 PM »
There are a lot of us in town. I know the LGBT center has a trans meetup group. a friend of mine used to go to it. i know over christmas they gave away a lot of packages out to us. i ended up getting one. had a binder and boxers and a new packer. its called the center project.

Offline Jennifer

• Male to Female
  • Administrator
    • Transgender Community Support Mid-MO
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2018, 09:36:08 PM »
I've been to the center project several times oversubscribed the years. It's just seemed to me like they are for the LGB community and forsake the transgender community. So I pretty much gave up on them.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality