Author Topic: Email harassment escalates  (Read 234 times)

Offline Jennifer

• Goofy Girl
  • Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Email harassment escalates
« on: January 30, 2018, 10:00:47 PM »
I've gotten fairly used to comments from the ignorant and the stupid. It's not really anything new. The problem is that now I keep getting emails calling me a *expletive deleted* sodomite. I get this email, report and block it, but I get another a few days later. I assume it's some religious zealots. Even though I'm used to it, it's really starting to piss me off. If you don't like me, good for you. I don't care. But what does it accomplish by sending this crap? If you're so petty that you can't stand people who aren't like you, then move to a cave on mars with your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears. That's a much more preferable solution, in my opinion.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality

Offline opie

• Familiar
Re: Email harassment escalates
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2018, 12:49:05 PM »
Thats funny. A sodomite is someone from Sodom which is a place that existed once but was destroyed right :-) (Atheist here by the way. Um, you may not realize it by reading the following  ;) ) The whole sodomite thing is a religious term but it is prefixed with an expletive. How do you make a bible reference and swear in the same sentence and try and come across as anything but a nut job?  Ignore them. Anyone that needs to hide behind a computer is nothing and nobody. Besides, really, sodomy is not a Trans thing. Being a sodomite was being referenced as a way for god to kill off people before god (church nutters) decided he (they)  hated Transgender people. Reference sodom and gomorrah and Lot and his wife and daughters. Which by the way, is a sick story of incest if you read about that family.

"Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”"

Aaaaaaaaaaaand, god approved of this. How? Turn to revelations where it talks about the chosen 144,000 that stand before god before everyone else that ascends. The 144,000 are the 12,000 each of the 12 tribes of Israel. 2 of those tribes were founded by, yep, you guessed it, each of the two sons conceived in incest by lots 2 daughters and lot.

I dont usually care about what you believe but if you want to use it to say what you believe makes what i am or what I believe is wrong,  then nope, you are wrong and I will be more then happy to discuss it with you.