AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

If for any reason you have difficulty registering, you can contact me at longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com and I will help you as best I can.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Someone help  (Read 2844 times)

Sam3eleven

Someone help
« on: June 24, 2018, 08:13:34 AM »

Hello, first of all im excited to be a part of your community and i thank you. My name is sam and i consider myself a fairly masculine straight man. Howevere....i have always been turned on by ts tg cd or even other men wearing pantyhose. I am here simply to meet the person who will help me realize and fulfill my sexual fantisies and in turn be treated like a queen. I am all about making others feel as sexy as they feel and love to make others want more. Thamks for listening. Hope to hear from my liitle sexy queen soon.

Sam3eleven

Re: Someone help
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 08:19:25 AM »

And please understand that im not just looking for sex. I am looking for someone who can help me understand what it is a ts tg cd wants. How do they atemp to meet someone or what are they comfortable with. Dont get me wrong i absolutely want to fulfill my desires but i want to do so while fulfilling anothers.

Jennifer

• Administrator
  • Asteroid
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Someone help
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 02:45:52 PM »

Welcome to the forum Sam. As long as you don't treat us as sex toys, or harass any members in any way you are welcome to take part in any conversations you like. Just be respectful. Some may be offended by your desires, while others may not. Just pay attention to what's going on, and remember that people can block each other. But otherwise, look around and welcome to our community.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Bravery, Trust, Quality

Pages: [1]   Go Up