AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

Registration is once again open, but for the time being, it will require admin approval. This is just a temporary setting to weed out spam bots. I will respond within 48 hours as to approval. If you have difficulty registering just email me at longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com with your preferred username. I will set it with a default password that you can change upon login. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone else write?  (Read 1649 times)

Jennifer

• Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Anyone else write?
« on: June 02, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »

Does anyone else here write? I love writing. At the moment I have 2 novels, 3 short stories, and a lot of unconventional poetry under my belt. I'm not published, and don't know if I have any plans on ever actually trying to get published. I just do it because I enjoy it. I have the novels and shorts uploaded on this website, but one of them, while still listed there isn't linked at the moment. There's a huge part of the story that I'm removing and rewriting at the moment. Ever since writing that part I never liked it. Don't ask why I kept on with it, because I don't know either. But back to the original question does anyone else write? What do you write?
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality

opie

• Global Moderator
Re: Anyone else write?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 11:46:42 AM »

No. No time for conventional writing. I script computer code ?  :)) Thats sort of writing  :)) . My kid loves writing. The last thing I wrote was years ago (like 35 years ago):

Hand in hand Fingers entwined
Not a word is spoken

In the warmth And after glow
From a setting Sun

A man and woman go
So peaceful and serene

Along the sands of distant shores
Contemplating dreams.

Pages: [1]   Go Up