Author Topic: Fetish  (Read 44 times)

Spunfun

Fetish
« on: June 02, 2018, 01:28:55 AM »
Hey what's up? I'm in kc. Looking for a good time with a tg. I have always had a fantasy of being with a willing and just plain cool tg to please each other. Hit me up if this sounds like a good time for you.

Read the rules. This is not a fetish site. If that is your only reason for being here, you will not be here very long.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 03:34:59 PM by Jennifer »

Offline Jennifer

• Goofy Girl
  • Administrator
    • Transgender Community Support Mid-MO
Re: Fetish
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 04:17:32 PM »
I moved this introduction here for one specific reason. To demonstrate what is not allowed. This person came here in hopes of finding someone to be a sex toy for him. He titled his introduction "Fetish". This is a support site. It is not a sex site or a fetish site. As I said in the warning I sent him, there are plenty of fetish sites on the internet, and they are not hard to find. I directed him to the rules and let him be from there. He then decided to delete his account. As I have said, anyone is welcome to sign up and participate. But people who are going to look at us as sex toys or sideshow freaks, are not welcome. I want everyone to see this as an example of what NOT to come here for.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:35:46 PM by Jennifer »
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality