Author Topic: Hi5  (Read 262 times)

Mohawkx79x

Hi5
« on: April 18, 2018, 06:09:26 PM »
Hi, there I'm an unlabeled human in a wheelchair. After losing my gender by becoming paralyzed I no longer fit in society. I feel like a robot in a time where robots were characters in 'Mystery Science Theater 3000.' At that time I had just bought my first TV drinking a cold beer after work watching these weird robots talk during a silent movie that seems really familiar...  Dreams I guess anyway there's like no questions being asked on most of these forums whats up with that?  O0 Why is always got to be me breaking the ice?  Oh right cause I rolled out on to the pond, well that's cause someone pushed me and I forgot my brakes.

I have found Abstract painting to help bide my time till the next phase happens. I'm mostly online don't socialize anymore in person because of peoples fear. I dealing with a whole another level of life and I miss conversations with strangers. I know that's weird but people are strangers when you're stranger so... Hi5

P.S. I apologize for the confusion.  ;D >:D

Offline Jennifer

• Goofy Girl
  • Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Hi5
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 06:48:40 PM »
Hey it's fine. I understand what you're going thru. I'm virtually wheelchair bound myself. I have advanced muscular dystrophy. It's pure hell, but there's not much that can be done about it. There's not a whole lot of people that come here to the forum. We have a few regulars, but still not a lot of activity. But if you like what you see, you're more than welcome to try to help get the ball rolling.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality

Offline DamianQ

Re: Hi5
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 05:39:55 AM »
It's so interesting to hear your viewpoints, guys. Not many people can give others insights like that, and even fewer understand them, I feel like.