AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

Open registration is currently disabled. If you want to join the forum, please email me directly with your desired username and a valid email address and I will register you. This is just a temporary setting to weed out spam bots. I will try to respond within 48 hours as to approval. If you do not hear from me within 72 hours, feel free to check with me to make sure I got your email. For a subject please use the term "AHFTU Transforum Registration". My email is longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com. I will set a default password that you can change upon login. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: finding someone  (Read 1811 times)

theg80

finding someone
« on: March 23, 2018, 06:49:39 PM »

hi I'm new to the whole finding someone that is trans when it comes to the dating side of things and have not been able to actually find anyone for myself. I'm not sure how to go about finding someone and have had more than a few questions on where to meet someone or to talk with someone transgendered for a real relationship. I don't do the bar scene so that counts those kinds of places out for me which I know that there are places like that around but that doesn't seem to be a good idea for someone such as myself. if anyone has any other suggestions other than pay sites which I despise I would love some general direction and advice as well as help with this. I'm tired of not being able to find someone that would make me happy. this is one of my last options that I have left and am hoping to find something real. thank you for any help given.
Pages: [1]   Go Up