Author Topic: Some days I just want to punch someone in the face.  (Read 261 times)

Offline opie

• Familiar
Some days I just want to punch someone in the face.
« on: January 16, 2018, 12:03:20 PM »
Some days I just have zero tolerance.

Do I need to calm down or do I make myself feel better and say something? My say something is a little aggressive though. I generally don't like people and i will let you know.

I take my son to a new chiropractor. I do my due diligence and ask if they have an issue with my son being Trans. No. No issue at all they say.

Then why the F%$#@ do you keep  mis-gendering my child? Especially since you have only ever known him as a him? Being that my Son is disphoric he feels it every time someone mis-genders him. I know its going to happen. But if I call you, ask if you have an issue and you say no, and if we discuss it and I tell you to call him him and use his name and you go mis-gender him and use his dead name anyway?

I want to punch you in the face!!!! At the very least I will never be taking him back to you.

Sorry. Rant over.......... ....

Offline freckles

Re: Some days I just want to punch someone in the face.
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 02:17:41 PM »
Totally understand that sort of rage, Opie.  It is unacceptable to have that happen.

Offline Jennifer

• Goofy Girl
  • Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Some days I just want to punch someone in the face.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 05:08:43 PM »
You should out them on social media if you use it. Also I would hit up review sites like yelp. People need to know that these people are liars and actively cruel. Ask them if they would use the N word with their black clients. Would they use the K word with their Jewish clients? If they wouldn't do that, then they are unforgivable for treating your son like that. I'm sure he is just as angry as you, if not more so. This kind of trans prejudice makes me sick. What we should do is try to set up a march or something on the capitol. Make sure they know what's going on. The "black lives matter" movement is picking up strength, so maybe we could get something like that started. Not just in Missouri, but nationwide.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality