Author Topic: introducing me  (Read 577 times)

bnice

introducing me
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:20:17 PM »
First time post!  Not even sure I have this in the right spot but I am just saying hello to all and I hope your holiday weekend is shaping just like you wanted it to.  I am not sure what category I fall under, I should know by now but I guess I am just a little slow at 48.  I know I am not a hater of any kind unless it would be of haters!  We all are worthy of love and companionship, each of us has much more to offer than a lot of us know. 
That's it for now, have a great weekend!

Offline Jennifer

• Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: introducing me
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
You're in the right spot. ;) You're not slow as far as how you define yourself. A lot of people don't know where they would put themselves until they're in their 60's, 70's, and 80's. Just remember to take your time. You may know tomorrow, or you may never know. Either way you're welcome here.

And as for haters, there's something I would be willing you're a hater of. Idiots.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality

Offline Kellylooking4

• Saying hi to everyone..
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 06:05:30 AM »
Hello  I'm Kelly  new here .I'm a fulltime  trans  and live my life to the fullest.  So I'm in belleville Illinois and dont like it .from st.louis and came back  from Miami Florida  so been here 1 year and not happy. I'm looking to meet new friends and other  trans .
Hello  there I'm kelly  I'm s trans and I'm new here just trying to get this setup. And might  need some help . .I'm good  at helping  people with makeup  hair  and nails . If u need  help shoot me a message ..

Offline ktennill77

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 08:00:31 AM »
Hi Kelly

My name is Kevin Tennill, and I am a therapist and one of the administrators to this site.
I hold a monthly Transgender Support Group at my counseling location in Creve Coeur, MO.
The next meeting is THIS WEDNESDAY, March 6th at 6pm.
We are at :  1000 Executive Parkway, Suite 120           
                   Creve Coeur, MO 63141
The group has been meeting since December and is slowly growing.
It is a safe place to come and I work in some life skills and resources in there too.
It is only $10 to help cover materials but the feedback so far is that is is well worth it.
I'd LOVE to have you there this week.
RSVP to 314-737-0020
I'm also on psychologytoda y.com if you'd like to see more about me, the group or the location.

Kevin Tennill MA PLPC
www.lifeworkst l.com

Offline EdmondWes

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 06:20:11 AM »
Glad to see people like you on this board, Kevin. Also, hello to everyone from me as well! I hope you're having a nice week.

Offline Jennifer

• Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 11:38:58 PM »
Hello to both of you. It's good to have you here. Kick back, look around, ask any questions you need and feel free to tell your story when you're ready.

-Jennifer
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Belief, Trust, Quality