AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

Open registration is currently disabled. If you want to join the forum, please email me directly with your desired username and a valid email address and I will register you. This is just a temporary setting to weed out spam bots. I will try to respond within 48 hours as to approval. If you do not hear from me within 72 hours, feel free to check with me to make sure I got your email. For a subject please use the term "AHFTU Transforum Registration". My email is longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com. I will set a default password that you can change upon login. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transgender medical center for kids opens doors  (Read 1988 times)

opie

• Global Moderator
Transgender medical center for kids opens doors
« on: August 02, 2017, 08:33:15 AM »

One of the most disappointing/saddest aspects of my son coming out, was that his childhood doctor no longer wanted to treat him. I don't know why, but I expected the medical community to be more understanding.

I know this group is a bit older, but this is awesome for the kids.

http://www.ksdk.com/news/health/transgender-medical-center-for-kids-opens-doors/461191696

Jennifer

• Administrator
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Transgender medical center for kids opens doors
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2017, 09:08:57 PM »

It's about time people started treating transgender children like people instead of sideshow freaks.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Bravery, Trust, Quality

Pages: [1]   Go Up