AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

If for any reason you have difficulty registering, you can contact me at longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com and I will help you as best I can.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 3143 times)

pepper5604

Introducing myself
« on: May 23, 2017, 01:54:21 PM »

Hi,
I am Pepper, 61yo, mtf transgendered woman, living near Herman, MO.  I am married to a somewhat understanding woman.
My first recollection of dressing was from when I was five or six years old. I have always identified as a female, but learned early on to act like a boy to avoid ridicule.
I am not on hormones. 
I am so looking forward to meeting other like-minded people.
Hugs,
Pepper

freckles

Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 07:58:01 AM »

Welcome, Pepper!  Glad you found us.  It is good to hear from more women in central MO.  Sometimes I wonder if I will ever run across another trans*. lol  I am in the Columbia area...you would think I would see other trans*, huh?  I guess I am a bit too structured in my life, since I keep my head down, go to work, and am not at all a night life person.  Anyhoo, hope to hear more from you on here!

Jennifer

• Administrator
  • Asteroid
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 07:47:20 PM »

Hi Pepper. We're glad to see you here. The more people that are interested, the more people we can help. Everyone has different experiences, and you can only learn, both good and bad, from hearing about everyone. So, welcome and have fun!
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Bravery, Trust, Quality

Pages: [1]   Go Up