AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to AHFTU. Registration onboard is currently disabled due to a massive influx of spambots. If you wish to register you can email me at longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com and I will create your account with a randomized password that you can change upon login. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Types of movies I love  (Read 1899 times)

Rain Dew

• Familiar
Types of movies I love
« on: June 25, 2021, 02:27:00 PM »

Ever sense I was little I always loved horror movies.  I still love them. Infact it is my favorite type of movie.  Live foreign horror and creature features. You will know a creature feature is bad if even I think it’s bad lol. 
I can’t stand romances. They all see the same to me. Girl falls in love with guy, they can’t be together, bad guy loves girl, in the end girl ends up with first guy.  That’s it.
I also think Frozen is way over rated.  I watched both one and two and ine was awful and two was a bit better. 
Tell me what you all think. And if you want an opinion on if you should see a creature feature tell me the name and I’ll let you know if I’ve seen it or not.

Jennifer

• Administrator
  • Asteroid
    • Allied Humanity For Transgender Unity
Re: Types of movies I love
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 02:42:56 PM »

Are you actually trying to imply that there's a creature feature the you HAVEN'T seen? I can't count the number of times you have tried to make me sit with you and watch those nutball movies.

As for what I like, I prefer drama over anything. My all time favorite movie is The Libertine. Others that are masterpieces are The Shawshank Redemption and American History X, to just name a couple.

After drama would be horror/thriller, fantasy, action, sci-fi, and lastly comedy. Comedy movies are all just abstract craziness and not at all entertaining to me.
LGBTQ = Love, Generosity, Bravery, Trust, Quality

Pages: [1]   Go Up