AHFTU Transgender Community Support

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to the AHFTU transgender community support forum. All are welcome. The forum is to help and educate anyone from or for the LGBTQ community. Friends, family, and well wishers are welcome to join in.

Open registration is currently disabled. If you want to join the forum, please email me directly with your desired username and a valid email address and I will register you. This is just a temporary setting to weed out spam bots. I will try to respond within 48 hours as to approval. If you do not hear from me within 72 hours, feel free to check with me to make sure I got your email. For a subject please use the term "AHFTU Transforum Registration". My email is longhaired_rocker1982@hotmail.com. I will set a default password that you can change upon login. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Transgender Support Group in St. Louis @ Lifework LLC  (Read 918 times)

ktennill77

• Familiar
Transgender Support Group in St. Louis @ Lifework LLC
« on: March 09, 2019, 08:15:02 AM »

Join me, Kevin Tennill MA PLPC, therapist and volunteer moderator of this forum, and members of the Transgender community for an hour of support, education and community. This group has been going for 4 months and is getting some traction and following due to the welcoming, safe environment.
For $10, you get a hour of sharing experience, strength and encouragement led by a Missouri Certified DBT Therapist with experience counseling the LGBT community as well as teaching emotion regulation skills to all ages. The goal for the group is to come together with others going through the many levels of transitioning that comes with being transgender and to help you not feel so alone out there.
Supportive parents and other allies are more than welcome to join you or just come on their own.
Ages range from 15 through 45 so far, but all are welcome to this group. I would love to have you join in the conversation.
Future topics include: Transgender and sexuality, Demi-boy and Demi-girl, Coming out, and "How to be the best YOU"
We meet at: Lifework LLC, 1000 Executive Parkway, Suite 120, Creve Coeur(St. Louis) MO 63141
Call to save your spot to April's group at 314-737-0020
Pages: [1]   Go Up